Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Story

Welcome to cleanse my body. This blog was created to help educated and guide people through the cleansing process. My name is Mia and I am a certified colon hydrotherapist. I've been passionate about cleansing for quite some time now, and there is no question that it will be part of the rest of my life. I run a Whole Body Cleansing facility in Orem Utah and due to all the misinformation out there about colonics and cleansing I decided to help educate poeple through this wonderful tool.

To understand why I'm so passionate about the need to cleanse I'll give you a little bit of a background. First off, I don't think any 13 old little girl dreams of becoming a colon therapist when she gets older. I sure didn't. I got in to this field because at the young age of 25 I started noticing symptoms of aging that were not fun. I remember the year that my hair changed and the only way I could describe it was that it felt like it had died. Weight was harder to keep off and my digestion was not as good as it had been. I started noticing gray hairs and all people could say was, "Well, get used to it cause it's just part of the aging process." What do you mean part of the aging process? I was 25 years old. Long story short within one year my health declined so rapidly that at one time I had a doctor tell me that had I not come in when I did, he would have given me 6 months to live. This was disturbing.

When I was at my sickest, I had hormone levels of an eighty year old, I was going through early menapause, every muscle and joint in my body ached, my hair was falling out, my skin was breaking out, I had no energy and could barely lift my limbs. I could go 5 days without a nap and I felt like I was going crazy. Every thing I ate upset my stomach, my teeth felt like they were full of cavities, my togue had a horrible coating on it and I would burp repeatedly throughout the day. Yes, I know how attractive all these symptoms sound, but I felt like my body was dying from the inside out. There isn't one client that I meet that I can't in some way relate to what they are going through. It was the worst time in my life and it felt as if no one on the planet could relate. I had multiple diagnosis and they ranged from Hashimoto's Thyroiditis to Malabsorption to Adrenal Exsation. It was depressing beyong words and I had never felt so helpless and alone.

I had seen many doctors who wanted to give me multiple medications to cover up symptoms of other medications I was taking. But early on my dad had given me a book called, "Patient Heal Thyself." That book would change the way approached my recovery. The book focused on healing the digestive tract. And I knew in my heart that-that is where the root problem lied. I was on a mission. A mission to save my health and restore my youth. I have now come to realize that many of our health problems and physical issues, not to mention emotional, have the same underlying root cause. Our problems lie in being congested and defitient. It doesn't matter if you are dealing with physical issues or emotional issues the body has a need to release congestion and rebuild with necessary materials and nutrients. We are congested from all the toxic chemicals, food and air our bodies ingest. We are deficient because of the lack of nutrients in our food and our bodies inability to absorb the foods and supplements we injest. It has been the biggest eye opener and has forever change my life. Through out the future blogs I will try and educated the proper order to cleansing and why the need. I will also try and give information that will further explain the benefits of cleansing and colonics and thier need in our society today. Let me know if there is a topic of interest you would like to see a blog about and I will do my best to deliver the information. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment